MSAJ is the official Malaysian Students Association in Japan. Every year MSAJ organized a career fair for the Malaysian students in Japan. Many big companies such as Proton, Toshiba, Sony participates in this yearly event
|MSAJ Career Fair 2012 Details|
|Date||26 May 2012 (Saturday)|
|Time||1000 – 1700 hours|
Tokyo Metropolitan Industrial Trade Center
Hamamatsuchou-kan, 4th Floor, Exhibition Hall 2
||Members : FREE, Non-Members : 1000yen|
Entrance fee for MSAJ members is free while for non-members 1000yen. For details visit official page of MSAJ Career Fair 2012.
Guidance For Participants
- Some useful information for students participating in this year’s Career Fair.
- Prepare resumes/CVs and academic transcripts (results) in both Japanese and English as there are companies which require either English or Japanese, or maybe both.
- For Japanese resumes, it is recommended that you write your resume specifically for each company.Handwritten resumes are much better as it shows the applicants determination.
- Bring enough copies (at least 10) of your resumes/CVs to submit to each company you are interested in.
- The participating companies have 2 methods for recruitment:
- Some companies will collect resumes during the Career Fair, and contact the applicants later.
- Other companies will conduct an interview straight away during the Career Fair. Last but not least: Self confidence!
- Here are some references from the internet on how to write resumes:
- Japanese resumes are sold at convenient stores, university coops, bookstores, or can be downloaded from the internet : http://www.resumemaker.jp/
To Search Terms:
- japan vacancies in japan for malaysian 2012
- malaysian find jobs in japan
- job fair 2012 johor
- japan job fair - malaysia
- find job in japan
- msaj job fair
- msaj career fair 2011
- malaysian student in japan
Category: Career Fairs
One comment on “MSAJ Career Fair 2012”
Pingback: Career Fair 2012 Listing | Asia Travel Blog